I love tall ships, and it’s no secret as a Nova Scotian that we are particularly fond of schooners. This artwork, originally drawn in pen and ink, was inspired by the Grand Banks schooners. Amazing ships, used not only to sustain so many east coast families in the age of sail, but also as contestants in the schooner races. They were beautiful and practical, the perfect subject for a pen and ink drawing.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping