I love tall ships, and it’s no secret as a Nova Scotian that we are particularly fond of schooners. This simplified line art was inspired by the Grand Banks schooners. Amazing ships, used not only to sustain so many east coast families in the age of sail, but also as contestants in the schooner races. They were beautiful and practical, the perfect subject for a pen and ink drawing.
Dad hats aren’t just for dads. This one’s got a low profile with an adjustable strap and curved visor.
• 100% chino cotton twill
• Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Head circumference: 20 ½″–21 ⅝″ (50.8 cm–53.3 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh