I love tall ships, and it’s no secret as a Nova Scotian that we are particularly fond of schooners. This artwork, originally drawn in pen and ink, was inspired by the Grand Banks schooners. Amazing ships, used not only to sustain so many east coast families in the age of sail, but also as contestants in the schooner races. They were beautiful and practical, the perfect subject for a pen and ink drawing.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US